After obtaining her California Broker’s license, Becky Blair established Blair Commercial Real Estate Inc. in 1983, and quickly became a force in Long Beach commercial real estate. Throughout her more than 30 years in commercial real estate, Ms. Blair has represented hundreds of clients in sales and leases, and has been involved with the sale or lease of hundreds of thousands of square feet of office, retail, and industrial space/buildings throughout Southern California. Her clients have included Adler Realty Investments, Molina Health Care, The City of Long Beach, California State University Long Beach, and Mental Health America of Los Angeles.
Ms. Blair is active in local and state commercial real estate groups, including serving as President of the largest commercial association in California, AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, which boasts 1,700 members from Orange County to Ventura.
Past and Present Professional Affiliations
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, Board of Directors, Former President (2005)
- Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council, Founding Member, Former President (1999)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Apartment Association, California Southern Cities, Board of Directors
Past and Present Community and Civic Involvement
- Los Angeles County Workforce Investment, Board of Directors
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Downtown Long Beach Associates, Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- Long Beach Symphony, Board of Directors
- Long Beach Planning Commission, Chair
- Long Beach Economic Development Commission, Vice Chair
- California BRE License #00630793
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Degree
- California State University, Long Beach – M.S.
- California State University, Long Beach – B.A.