Bryan Wresinski joined Coldwell Banker Commercial BLAIR WESTMAC in 2019 and specializes in the disposition, acquisition, and exchange of multifamily investment properties in the greater Long Beach, South Bay, and West Orange County markets. Bryan is also uniquely positioned to help broker out-of-state deals in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri through his involvement in The SSIC Inner Circle real estate mentoring arm of The SouthSide Investment Club that focuses on helping people start or accelerate their real estate investing careers.
His previous 13 years were spent at the credit bureau Experian, where he led on/offshore product development teams building data platforms for Tenant Screening and Real Estate sector clientele. During his tenure, he was named on two U.S. Patents involving Systems for Secure Data Sharing and Methods for Permission Arbitrated Transaction Services. Prior to that, Bryan spent seven years at Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors directing the digital marketing efforts for their Energy & Infrastructure portfolios (publicly-traded MLPs and private investments in oil/gas companies) as well as their Real Estate portfolios (medical offices, seniors housing, and off-campus student housing).
- California DRE License #02100188
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO – Music Performance: Instrumental
- Musicians Institute of Hollywood – Professional Music Performance
- Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council
- CoStar and LoopNet
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Pacific West Association of Realtors
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- The SouthSide Investment Club of St. Louis
Community and Civic Involvement
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles
- Meals on Wheels of Long Beach