Kathie Lozano Sitton has worked in real estate for 32 years and is a second-generation Long Beach, California resident. Kathie’s career covers a broad scope of commercial real estate including property management, leasing and sales, finance and accounting, acquisitions and dispositions, and investment analysis. Having spent the last 4 years in residential sales, Kathie is very excited to be joining Coldwell Banker Commercial Blair and getting back into the commercial marketplace.
As a Long Beach native, who has lived in Southern California most of her life and been integral in the community, Kathie knows the lay of the land inside-out. Kathie’s passion for commercial real estate combined with her love of Long Beach is what drives her to enthusiastically guide and educate her clients. For her, being of service is primarily about trust. “I want my clients to always know that I have their best interest at heart, 100 percent of the time. Integrity is my core value and ingrained in the way I conduct business.”
In addition to holding a California Real Estate Salesperson License which she obtained in 1988, Kathie is a Certified Forensic Accountant. She received her MBA from California State University, Long Beach, and Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Santa Clara University. Her expertise in finance, business, analytics, conflict resolution and negotiations have served her well and benefited her clients, as has the personable, honest nature people love.
Past and Present Professional Affiliations
- Pathways to Independence/Friends of Pathways Volunteer
- Board Member – CSR Children’s Foundation, Kid’s Day
- LBCREC Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council
- Long Beach Century Club
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Pacific West Association of Realtors (PWR)
- California BRE License #00980073
- Santa Clara University – B.S. Business Finance
- California State University, Long Beach – MBA
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Certified Forensic Accountant