Sheva Hosseinzadeh is a Principal with Coldwell Banker Commercial BLAIR. She is a California State Long Beach graduate with a degree in Finance and a concentration in investments. Shortly after graduating college, Sheva entered the corporate world as a Business Consultant for Subway Corporate. She spent several years assisting franchisee’s in opening new locations, expanding their business, building on sales, marketing, training, and etc. Sheva’s Subway corporate knowledge and experience allows her to understand the needs of small business owners and as well as working with National Brands.
Sheva has been with our firm for almost 10 years, she is filled with motivation, energy, and a drive to be successful. Being born and raised in Long Beach has allowed her to be extremely familiar and knowledgeable of the Long Beach Area. Her love for the city has also greatly influenced her desire to become an expert in this territory.
Sheva is a retail and office leasing/sales specialist in Long Beach and surrounding areas. She also has a concentration in free-standing buildings and single purpose sales.
- California BRE License #01922147
- California State University, Long Beach – B.S. Business Finance
Past and Present Professional Affiliations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- Board Member of Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council
- Board Member of the Downtown Long Beach Alliance (DLBA)