Steve Warshauer earned his B.S. Degree in Business Management from San Diego State University. He also has earned a Chartered Life Underwriter (C.L.U.) designation from The American College of Life Underwriters and a Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (C.R.B.) designation. He served as President and Managing Broker for Belmont Financial Corp., DBA Dolphin Properties from 1974 to 2000. His commercial experience dates back to the mid-1970s with emphasis on Multi-Family including Motel sales as well as Industrial sales and single tenant NNN investments. In 2000, Steve joined First Team Real Estate serving as Managing Broker for their three Long Beach locations. His responsibilities included Regional Advisor for First Team Commercial and instructor for several commercial courses offered First Team Agents. Steve served as the Director of First Team’s Commercial Division for three years prior to joining Coldwell Banker Commercial Blair Westmac.
Professional activities include President of the Long Beach Board of Realtors in 1985, Board of Directors 1985-1988 and Realtor of the Year in 1988. Steve also served on the Board of Directors for the California Association of Realtors from 1985 to 1989. In 1987 Steve was elected Chairman of the Long Beach Investment and Exchange Group.
Steve has held a California Broker’s License since 1974 and a Nevada Brokers License since 2012. He is an active member of the Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council (LBCREC), ACRE, AIR, Loopnet, Costar and ICSC.
Past and Present Professional Affiliations
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors Board of Directors (’85-’89)
- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB)
Past and Present Community and Civic Involvement
- AYSO Coach of 10 years
- Little League and Pony League Coach of 19 years
- President of Long Beach Board of Realtors 1985
- CAR Board of Directors 1985-1988
- California BRE License #00499477; Nevada Brokers License #B.0143825
- California State University, San Diego – B.S. in Business Management
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)